Does your organization have more than one website?
If the answer is no, congratulations! You are ahead of the curve and ready to proceed to the next step, Web Consulting Services.
If you answered yes, welcome. You are exactly where you need to be.
At Infamia we solve problems that many of our clients hadn’t even noticed. If you’re not in the trenches of website management day-to-day, it’s extremely easy to overlook issues that may be glaring problems to members of the public. Unfortunately, just because you may not notice, doesn’t mean a potential supporter or donor won’t. Take charge today with a plan for managing your websites.
Many organizations have more than one website, adding one here or there for different purposes or audiences. Some develop a site just for a fundraising event, or a new grant. Others create an additional site to duplicate the main site in other languages. Maybe there’s one just for members.
All have great intentions, but as you see, things can quickly spiral out of control. While the motivations and reasons for excessive website development vary, the fact is that the more sites you have, the more unwieldy maintenance, security, and content development become.
We at Infamia have developed this questionnaire to help you assess your organization’s security and websites:
- Are you worried that your websites may not have adequate security?
- Have any of your sites been hacked?
- Are you unsure how your organization would handle a breach in security?
- Are you overwhelmed by the number of vendors needed to manage your websites?
- Do you feel like you’ve lost control of maintenance costs for your websites?
- Are you websites on an overloaded server or are they on multiple (costly) servers?
If you answered yes to — or are baffled by — any of these questions, it’s time to take control of your websites today. A ‘yes’ answer to any of these questions could be putting the work of your entire organization at risk.